Ian Knauer Bread Recipes
Ian Knauer is a very prominent chef as he traveled the world in search of the best food. Ian Knauer was a food editor for Gourmet Magazine for 9 years and he discovered something very special for all of us. Ian Knauer Bread Recipes are such tempting recipes that you should not miss at all. I can say this with complete confidence.
This one will be a very special blog for the food lover people. I promise here you will learn something very different today. So, without further conversation let’s talk about Ian Knauer Recipes.
Irish Soda Bread
If you are getting bored with your ordinary yeast bread then this recipe must help you. Unlike yeast bread, this item is no longer rich. It is super easy to make and so I love this delicious dish so much. Not only does it satisfy your craving but it also provides you with some essential nutrition.
Just think about Irish soda bread on a winter evening. You will find a fantastic flavor with Irish butter.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seed
- Kosher salt (2)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
1.At first heat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Then take flour, sugar, caraway, seed, and salt in a bowl. Stir them all.
3.In the 3rd step stir in the raisins and buttermilk until dough forms.
4.Then transfer your dough to a floured surface and knead it for 6 mon approximately. form this dough into a disk. Super easy process.
5.Cut an X into the dough with the help of a sharp knife. All done! Bake your bread until a golden color appears. I think 40 minutes is perfect. At last, cool the bread completely then serve.
Portuguese Bread Recipe
Portuguese bread is usually made around Christmas. But I think you will find it year-round. You can serve this bread simply with butter. Sometimes it is served with rice pudding.
This awesome recipe is very common in areas with large populations of Portuguese Americans and Portuguese Canadians.
Here is the step by step method of preparing this awesome Portuguese Bread now.
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoon instant yeast; 1 packet
- 1 3/4 cups water; lukewarm
- At first put the flour in a bowl to mix all the ingredients except the water and olive oil.
2. You have to mix everything with a wooden spoon. When everything is well mixed, make a hole in the middle as you can put the warm water in it.
3. To absorb the flour in the liquid stir with a wooden spoon.
4. In this step you have to cover the bowl with a clean cloth.
5. The dough should be removed. Then mold it onto bread.
6. Cut the top of the bread with a knife. All done! Super easy.
7. Finally bake for about 30 min.
Ian Knauer Artisan Bread Recipe
Super yummy homemade bread recipe for bread lovers. This is one of the best recipes that can be made quickly. This recipe is on the popularity list of many food lovers. If this is your favorite, learn the recipe right away and enjoy it!
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ cups [375 ml] warm water
- 1 tablespoon [15 ml] olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried, instant rise yeast
- 3 cups bread flour, or plain/all-purpose [15.8 oz. or 450g]
- Mix all ingredients such as flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl. Then pour some water and oil.
- Then lightly spray cooking oil on it. Cover the lamp using plastic wrap. Now place the bowl and wait until doubled in size. [2-3 hours]
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit 30 minutes before baking.
- Then format some dough fairly round.
- Measure a large piece of parchment paper. Place the paper on the side of the dough and roll. Then carefully move it to the center of the paper and resize if necessary. Slowly shake the pan several times to distribute the flour evenly. And cover with plastic wrap.
- Now, bake it for 30 minutes with the lid. Then remove the lid and bake for an additional 15 minutes until the bread is soft and golden-brown.
- Lastly, remove it and let cool for fifteen to twenty minutes before serving or slicing.
You can add cream to it while serving. But it is entirely your likeness. And while serving this recipe, cut it into slices as needed.
In one word Cornmeal bread is just incredible. I am certain that is an awesome side dish that your family and friends will love to eat.
I am a fan of this dish because it works equally as well with yellow, white, or blue cornmeal.
- ¼ cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 ¼ cups yellow, white or blue cornmeal
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- At first heat your oven at 400 degrees F.Spray with cooking spray.
- Heat the butter over low heat until melted, in a 1-quart saucepan.
- In this 3rd step, beat the melted butter in a large bowl. As well as you should mix egg and milk. Add the cornmeal flour, sugar baking powder, and salt. Spread batter in the pan and smooth.
- Lastly, bake all the ingredients for 20-25 min. All done.
This simple quick recipe can stimulate your taste buds.You can taste an ian knauer artisan bread recipe as well . It is easy to prepare using simple components.Hope you can make these at home now. Without any delay take the challenges now and prepare all of them .
You May Like Also:
Ian Knauer Bread Recipes
Ian Knauer Bread Recipes feature exotic taste with necessary nutrition inside. The recipes are almost similar to normal bread-making processes.
Keywords: Ian Knauer Bread Recipes
Recipe Yield: 8 servings
Calories: 195 Kcal
Preparation Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 2H45M
Total Time: 3H
Recipe Ingredients: 4 Cups All-purpose Flour 2 Tablespoons Sugar 1 1/2 Teaspoons Caraway Seed Kosher Salt (2) 1 Cup Golden Raisins 1 3/4 Cups Buttermilk 1 Tablespoon Melted Unsalted Butter
Recipe Instructions: Mix sat, flour and caraway seed altogether Then add buttermilk and blend to make dough for the recipe Cut in desired shapes and bake until browned.