Waffle House Waffle Recipe
Waffle house waffle recipes are one of the most famous recipes in America. Which is extremely popular and ranks at the top point of everyone’s choice.
Food lovers from many countries, including countless American food lovers, feel comfortable eating this amazing recipe every morning. If you are deeply addicted to knowing about how to make waffles like a waffle house then read this article carefully.
And if you are hardly interested to know about its test then, of course, you need to test the waffle house waffles. This recipe is suitable and fairly easy to make at home. Read this informative article carefully to know more exciting recipes.
Let’s get started then on how to make America’s most famous waffle house recipe for breakfast at home!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take a medium-size bowl. Pour flour, salt, and baking soda one by one. Then keep stirring until well combined.
- Then take a small bowl and beat the eggs smooth in it.
- Pour butter, sugar, and shortening slowly. Grab an electric mixer. And combine everything well. Overall make a perfect combination properly.
- Now mix vanilla, milk, buttermilk. Mix again as long as it is mixed well.
- Add the wet mixture in the middle of the dry mixture and do this briefly. Then cover the mixture overnight as well as cool.
- Oil the waffle iron with light olive oil or use a non-stick cooking spray.
- Now preheat the waffle iron properly. Leave 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter gently in the waffle iron. Then cook for 3-4 minutes [until brown].
Congratulations to yourself, cooking is complete! Now waffle house waffle mix recipe ready to enjoy! This is super easy to make. Serve this heartwarming dish with a combination of fruit mixture or spicy veggies etc. The combination of all these makes it perfect and enjoyable.
The Huddle house waffle recipe is perfect and comfortable as a snack. And also super cool for a picnic environment. Serve this delicious snack warmly with your lovely beverage. It tastes so impressive and likes real nectar! Enjoy wafflehouse waffles.
Copycat waffle house waffle recipe is so impressive and easy to make. And share your homemade special recipe with your family and friend circle. Just feel it and make your mood fantastic and cool!
Waffle House Waffle Recipe
If you are running out of ideas and thinking of what to cook within a quarter-hour, Waffle House Waffle Recipe can be the ideal option for you.
Keywords: Waffle House Waffle Recipe
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 314 Kcal
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 20M
Total Time: 25M
Recipe Ingredients: Teaspoon Salt Egg All-purpose Flour Butter Softened Shortening Baking Soda Granulated Sugar Milk Buttermilk Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Recipe Instructions: Pour flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Stirring until well combined Beat the eggs smoothly Add butter, sugar, and shortening. Combine everything well, mix vanilla, milk, buttermilk Add the wet mixture in the middle of the dry mixer Cover the mixture overnight Oil the waffle iron with light olive oil Preheat the waffle iron and leave 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter gently in the waffle iron In the last step cook for 3-4 minutes