Unjury Chicken Soup Recipes
Soup is always at the top of the list of healthy foods. It is not only nutritious but also very tempting. The happiness can be expanded to a great extent with lots of yummy Unjury Chicken Soup Recipes which are extraordinary. Although these types of recipes have special features. These special soup recipes are very easy to make at home!
Unjury Homemade Soup Recipe
If you love happiness or are deeply concerned about your body, then this recipe is for you. It can be prepared in approximately fifteen to twenty minutes.
- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY®. [Chicken Soup Flavor]
- 1 Cup Mixed Frozen Vegetables [Boiled cooked/drained, without salt]
- 2 Cups Water
- 6 Ounces Lean Chicken Breast [Fat-free, oven-roasted, canned chicken or sliced]
- Microwave frozen vegetables carefully according to package instruction.
- Remove vegetables from the microwave and sewer with caution.
- Then take the chicken and slice it well. Try to cut into pieces and you can use a sharp knife to do this task softly.
- Grab a water bottle and flow 2 cups of water with a microwave-safe mug.
- Place water in the microwave safely. Next heat it. [Until it expands to 140º Fahrenheit]
- Gently shake all the ingredients of the last step.
You can use a spoon, but do not move fast. Stir carefully until everything is well mixed. So make your mind super cool with this yummy homemade unjury chicken soup protein recipe.
Simple Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is currently very popular among people of all ages, including the young generation. Don’t have to feel very hard to make chicken soup so everyone feels comfortable to enjoy it. This is the second-best recipe on our list which is really mouth-watering and refreshing at the same time.
- ½ can of mixed vegetables
- 1 packet of Unjury whey protein powder [Chicken Soup Flavor]
- 2 cans 100% fat-free chicken broth, low sodium
- 6 oz cooked chicken breast meat
- First of all, cook the chicken well. After the chicken is cooked, cut it into pieces.
- Then pour the chicken pieces into a nonstick skillet and fry well with olive oil.
- Grab a saucepan and add broth, whey protein with a whisk until no lumps are found. Continue to heat gently over medium temperature and continue this process for quite some time. As it warms up, the whey protein will be denser, which will make it look perfect!
- Now there is no food processor at hand. Then slowly pour the cooked chicken. And process until cut into small bits. Combine to the saucepan and add half cans of mixed vegetables perfectly.
If you use the number of ingredients mentioned above, you will be able to share it with 8 people. So make this high protein chicken soup recipe, share more, and chill hugely!
Protein Soup Powder
Enjoy the high protein drink blend flavored with chicken soup to maintain a health awareness attitude as well as enjoy the great taste. This great and special protein soup powder is suitable for gastric bypass diets, bariatric diets, non-surgical weight loss, and gastric sleeve diets. Every serving provides 21 grams of high-quality protein!
Grab a cup or jug. Put 8 ounces of water in this high-protein chicken soup and shake gently. Until everything mixes well. Then just enjoy and enjoy!
Surely you are not surprised? A great recipe to make in just 5 minutes using a powder packet found in any grocery store. You don’t have to face any hassle to make it, you can easily prepare the recipe. Do you have to be ready if you have very little time!
Keep the above protein soups recipes and products on your list of favorites to keep the body healthy and strong. These will not only give you a chance to enjoy the wonderful taste but will also put you on the path to staying healthy!
You May Like Also:
Unjury Chicken Soup Recipes
The necessary amount of protein required in a human body can be filled by making Unjury Chicken Soup Recipes at home. These recipes contain various ingredients that have different vital food values.
Keywords: Unjury Chicken Soup Recipes
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
Calories: 230 Kcal
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 20M
Total Time: 30M
Recipe Ingredients: Packet-unjury® [Chicken Soup Flavor] Mixed Frozen Vegetables Cups Water Lean Chicken Breast
Recipe Instructions: Microwave frozen vegetables Remove vegetables from the microwave and sewer Take the chicken and slice it. Cut into pieces Pour 2 cups of water with a microwave-safe mug Place water in the microwave Next heat it Then Gently shake all the ingredients of