Japanese Pan Noodles Recipe
Japanese Pan Noodles recipe is very demanding among all food lovers. You are certainly no exception. Noodles are almost everyone’s favorite due to its spicy and veggie combination. Today, I will share with you some great noodle recipes that will satiate your appetite to full.
Classic Japanese Noodle Recipe
This recipe can be prepared at home anytime and served easily. The mixture of tender broccoli along with a heavenly spicy taste made this recipe more tempting. So let’s start the recipe:
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- ½ tsp sesame oil [Divided]
- ½ zucchini [Sliced]
- ¾ tsp minced ginger
- 1 [10 ounces] package fresh udon noodles
- 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 small carrots [Cut into matchsticks]
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin [Japanese sweet wine]
- Take a large pot and pour a minimum amount of water into it. Then add salt and boil well. Then pour noodles into the bowl. And continue cooking until the noodles turn soft. That is until it becomes edible. [10 to 15 minutes]
- Then wash the noodles well with cold water and keep them in a separate container. And stir some sesame oil.
- Grab a large skillet and heat the remaining sesame oil properly. [Medium heat-5 minutes]
- Combine green carrots and bell pepper slowly. And cook perfectly until slightly softened [ Around 2 minutes].
- Then mix some zucchini [Until slightly softened – around 2 minutes plus] Also combine soy mirin, sauce, chili-garlic, ginger, and sauce. Now stir smoothly to combine]
- Add noodles to it. [Continue to cook the noodles well until the sauce is absorbed-1 to 3 minutes]
Copycat Japanese Pan Noodles Recipe
These thin soba noodles are mixed in a sweet-salty sauce coating to express great flavor and is a perfect recipe for enjoyment with friends. This recipe comes with a brilliant selection of healthy vegetables and shredded shrimp. So let’s find out how to make japanese pan noodles:
- 1 lb soba noodles, [Preferably cha soba or green tea]
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup fresh shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup scallions [Sliced]
- ¼ cup mirin
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots [Sliced]
- 1 cup red bell pepper [Sliced]
- 1 tbsp ginger [peeled and chopped]
- 1 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds [Garnish purpose]
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 16 pieces shrimps, peeled and deveined
- Take a large stockpot at hand. Add soba noodles and allow to cook till.
- Once the noodles are cooked or cooked, pour the noodles into a colander. Then cool the noodles with cold water. Then pour the noodles into another bowl without cold water.
- After the noodles cool down, gently toss the sesame oil over the noodles on the stomach. Cover everything smoothly and set aside.
- Take a stockpot and pour enough water into it. And boil in a mixture of water and salt. Continue cooking for about 1-2 minutes with the blanch broccoli florets and chopped carrots.
- Pour everything and drain it in a colander. Make an ice bath and cool everything properly. Then set it aside.
- Now grab a heated skillet. Mix drizzle canola oil. Combine saute and shiitake mushrooms. Try to squeeze the mushrooms down as well as caramelize edges. And add the shrimp to mushrooms. Cook everything lightly.
- Add some amount of sauteing and blanched vegetables and mix everything for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle red bell peppers. Mix sliced scallions to the skillet with chopped ginger.
- Throw some sweet soy sauce and mirin sauce. Coat your material well in a mature way.
- Then carefully combine noodles with the skillet. Cover everything with sauce and vegetables. Cook it for a few minutes to make it perfect.
Finally serve these delicious noodles in a medium bowl. Garnish everything using some thinly sliced scallions before serving.
Japanese Spicy Noodles Recipe
Delicious and spicy recipe! Also, it was so salty and perfect for spicy lovers. You can try this recipe at home to make a spicy environment!
- ½ cup bean sprouts [Optional]
- ⅓ block extra firm tofu
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (finely minced)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 green onion [Optional]
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds [Optional]
- 2 tsps vegetable oil
- 9 ounces udon noodles
- Take enough water in a large bowl and boil the noodles carrots well. Pour the noodles into a basket and let it cool.
- Then pour it into a frying pan and spread the other ingredients with salt. Use tsps of vegetable oil to make it perfect.
- In the last step mix some soy sauce, hoisin sauce to make it super spicy!
- Overall your spicy recipe is ready. So hurry and grab a bowl of noodles bowls. Of course, you will invite your friends and share it with everyone. If you do it, it will become more exciting. Stay tuned and enjoy the spicy steam!
If you like the above Japanese recipes, you must try them at home. If you organize a party at home or meet with friends, you can enjoy the peace by serving these recipes. Which would be really great!
Japanese Pan Noodles Recipe
The famous Japanese Pan Noodles Recipe is a good option to serve in front of pure veggies. You can also add some meat for added protein as a non-veg snack.
Keywords: Japanese Pan Noodles Recipe
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Calories: 258 Kcal
Preparation Time: 25M
Cooking Time: 25M
Total Time: 50M
Recipe Ingredients: Green Bell Pepper Tsp Sesame Oil Zucchini [Sliced] Tsp Minced Ginger Fresh Udon Noodles Chili-garlic Sauce Bbroccoli Carrots Soy Sauce Mirin [Japanese Sweet Wine]
Recipe Instructions: Pour a of water into bowl Add salt and boil well. Add noodles, continue cooking until the noodles turn soft. Wash the noodles well with cold water And stir some sesame oil. Grab a large skillet and heat the remaining sesame oil properly Add green carrots and bell pepper. Cook perfectly Mix some zucchini. Combine soy mirin, sauce, chili-garlic, ginger, and sauce Now stir,Add noodles,Continue to cook the noodles well