Hello all food lovers. How do you distinguish pinto beans from kidney beans? They both have distinct features, taste, and texture. But the amazing fact is, though they are different from each other, the beans are interchangeable in recipes. We find pinto bean recipes in Brasilian Cuisine. Today I will be discussing tempting recipes called Paula Deen Pinto Beans Recipes.
To shorten cooking time, they are soaked. Cooking time may vary depending on the source of the beans, cooking water, and many other facts. Paula Deen’s Pinto Beans are full of protein, phosphorus, and manganese. It contains a very high amount of fiber and folate. Here are the methods of making fantastic Paula deen’s beans.
Paula Deen’s Pinto Beans Recipe
I agree this was mind-blowing when I made this paula deen beans for my family last week. You must try this as a quick and easy recipe. Sometimes I add some extra chili powder to add extra flavor to it. Let’s have a look at our recipe now.
List of Ingredients:
- 1 lb dry pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 lb ham hock
- 4 cups water
- 1 onion, leave whole
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder
- First, wash your beans and soak these overnight.
- After cleaning the beans, dump them into a slow cooker.
- In this 3rd step, you have to stir chili powder.
- Then add the harm hook bean in it and also add some liquid to cover your beans.
- Before seasoning with salt add the onion to the beans.
- So easy! Right? Cook at a high temperature for at least 5 hours.
- All done! Serve up beans with some of the ham hock in it.
Paula Deen Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
I will give 10 out of 10 rating to this recipe. Slow cooker pinto beans not only stimulate your taste buds but also will provide a huge amount of essential nutrition. It will satisfy your craving. Always I make a recipe with what I have in my hand. In this regard, I prefer easy ingredients.
Only prove says everything to you. Just take the challenge to prepare this awesome recipe now.
- 1 pound dry pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 pound ham hocks, or 1/4 pound streak o’ lean
- 4 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- house seasoning,
- First washing and soaking are mandatory.
- You have to drain the beans and dump them into a slow cooker.
- Then stir in chili powder and oregano.
- Add your ham hock to the slow cooker with some beans. Then pour in ham soaking liquid.
- Add more water to completely cover the ham hock.
- All done, place the meat and any other fat in the slow cooker. Add some water into the pot.
- Then add onion with beans and meat.
- Finally stir well. Season to taste with house seasoning.
Then the delicious paula deen crock pot pinto beans are ready to be served.
Bean Soup with Pasta
Paula deen’s soup beans are just tremendous. This recipe is perfect for weekend dinner. The most important fact is that it needs only 9 ingredients to prepare it. It will only take 30 min to cook this delightful dish. Here, the beans give the soup a nice dose of protein. As well as tomatoes provide bold flavor. Cheese adds extra creamy saltiness.
Why so delayed? Take all the ingredients now and prepare it now at your home. I am guiding you here.
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 piece onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups beans (cooked, with a little of their cooking broth)
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon (powder)
- 2 cups pasta (cooked)
- cotija cheese (crumbled, may substitute feta cheese)
1.On a hot skillet, toast the tomatoes, onion, and garlic.
2.Add beans with a little water. Blend all in a blender.
3.Into a saucepan pour the bean. Add some water and chicken bouillon.
4.Simmer for approximately 10 min.
5.All done! Stir in the pasta, cook for 1 or 2 min. Finally, serve, sprinkled with cheese.
We know Paula Deen as an American Tv personality as well as a cooking show host. She published so many cookbooks. Some of the recipes from her cookbooks are very special. For example Paula deen crockpot pinto beans. I hope you have learned a lot from this blog.
You May Like Also: