Dutch Ann Frozen Tart Shells Recipes
These Dutch Ann Frozen Tart Shells Recipes are very easy to prepare. You can create delicious baked treats with them. Most important thing is that they contain no cholesterol.
Dutch ann frozen tart shells are very easy to prepare. They are ideal for baking holiday treats and parties. I can say this with complete confidence. As always, I will guide you to prepare this awesome recipe. Just read this blog thoroughly.
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
These are the best shells. Every holiday I am looking all over the place for them. I have fallen in love with the convenience and taste of this. Do you ever wonder? Today, I decided to share this special recipe with you. I will be discussing all these recipes in the next paragraph.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
1.Blend your cream cheese and butter or margarine.
2.Then stir in flour.
3.Chill for about 1 hour.
4.Heat your oven at 325 degrees F.
5.All done! Just shape dough into 24 one-inch balls and press into ungreased muffin cups.
6.Fill with your favorite filling. You can bake for 20 min.
Mini Tart Shells Recipe
I love to work with this shell. Mini pie tart shells are just awesome. I use to make this recipe with some easy ingredients that are on my hand. They look so impressive. People of all ages like this shell. It is a must for any party. You must try these mini frozen pie shells for your new year’s party and many more events.
List of Ingredients :
- Butter at room temperature
- Powdered sugar
- Egg yolks, vanilla extract
- At first cream butter and powdered sugar.
- Mix egg yolk and vanilla in a small dish.
- Slowly beat it into the butter.
- Sift flour and salt. Then gather the dough into a ball. Flatten it into a disk. Wrap the disk into a plastic wrap.
- Roll out slightly to soften the dough.
- Okay then press each round into the metal mold. Shape it using a spare tart mold. Before doing it you should shape it with your fingers.
- Well, all done! Now bake the shell in a preheated oven.
- Let the shell cool and remove them from molds.
Marilyn’s Homemade Mini Tart
Have you ever heard the name of this recipe? Marilyn’s homemade Mini Tarts are very famous. Here we mix sugar, butter, and flour rationally. You can’t fill your tart with chocolate, strawberry, dessert, and whatever you expect.
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add in egg, vanilla, and flour.
- Refrigerate dough for a few hours.
- Then press thinly into tart pans.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from tart pans a few minutes after you remove from the oven.
- Fill with cream cheese tart filling and fruit or other puddings like chocolate, pistachio, or strawberry junket dessert right before you serve them.
Mini Tart Buffet
How do you say Buffet? In my words, the buffet is a meal where guests serve themselves a variety of dishes. Mini Tart Buffet is for those people who love something extraordinary.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ vanilla bean, split lengthwise, or 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 ½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries or raspberries
- 1 cup roasted whole cashews
- 1 jar gourmet chocolate topping, heated
- 1 jar lemon or lime curd
- First heat cream and Vanilla beans just to boiling over low heat.
- Then beat egg yolk and sugar and add some cream too.
- Blend yolk mixture into the cream in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and also remove vanilla beans.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Then heat your oven to 450 degrees F.Speay back of 12 cups regular-size muffin pan. The pie crust should be removed from the pouch.
- Sprinkle with sugar and press in lightly. Cut rounds from the crust with a cookie cutter.
- Okay now fit sounds, sugar side up. You can over-bake muffin cups. Prick each generously.
- Bake for 5-7 min and cool for 5min.Carefully remove tart shells from muffins.
Not only frozen tart shells, but you also may look forward to a lot of things for your party and any other event. But In my experience, these are the best in history. Try this out now and enjoy your day.
You May Like Also:
Dutch Ann Frozen Tart Shells Recipes
If you have any plan of making Dutch Ann Frozen Tart Shells Recipes, then follow our today's article to know a few similar and easy recipes.
Keywords: Dutch Ann Frozen Tart Shells Recipes
Recipe Yield: 24 servings
Calories: 65 kcal
Preparation Time: 30M
Cooking Time: 2H
Total Time: 2H30M
Recipe Ingredients: 3 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened 1/2 Cup Butter Softened 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
Recipe Instructions: Blend the ice cream and margarine together and freeze for a couple of hours. Then place then in cup cakes and bake for 20 minutes before serving