Applebee’s Mixed Drinks Recipes
There is no substitute for cold drinks to invigorate the body and mind. The demand for Applebee’s mixed drinks recipes is huge, especially in the summer. Recipes for making this type of drink are usually very simple which can be made in a short time.
So, what else is needed to go to a restaurant and drink? Make your favorite drinks at home and enjoy freshness!
Copycat Applebee’s Blue Skies Cocktail
Here are the best Applebees cocktail recipes for every drink lover! Blue curacao is also a tempting drink with peach schnapps and pina colada. It’s a delicious drink to quench the thirst and satisfy the mind.
Not only that, it is very interesting and visually pleasing to look at. The color blue easily calms the mind and the uninterrupted taste can never be forgotten!
- 3 ounces pina colada
- 1 ¼ ounce peach schnapps
- ½ ounce blue curacao
- Fresh pineapple chunk [Garnish ingredient]
- First grab a glass and pina colada, peach schnapps, blue curacao.
- Take some ice out of the fridge.
- Then combine blue curacao, pina colada, schnapps with ice.
- Pour the drink into a wine glass and garnish around with pieces of pineapple as desired. You can also use other materials for decoration.
Grab the best drink at Applebees. When you come home from outside you will enjoy making these drinks instantly to refresh yourself.
These Copycat Applebee’s Blue Skies Cocktail must be kept in mind while hospitality the guests. Guests will be mesmerized by this wonderful delicious drink. Hope you like it!
I don’t know how people spend most of the summer. However, I spend most of the day with cold drinks. My mind always wants a drink during the summer. Cold drinks easily satisfy the mind on a hot summer day and awaken a different kind of love. So let’s find out another drink recipe.
- 1-ounce pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- Some ice pieces
- Maraschino cherries (Garnish ingredient)
- Take a medium glass.
- Combine ice and other ingredients. And keep mixing for a while.
- Then sprinkle the Maraschino cherries into the glass. Or put Maraschino cherries on top.
Drinks are quite good for health. Besides, it is magical. You will notice that when you drink, your appetite disappears automatically. All in all, I enjoy a very good drink on a hot day. If you like it, take a look at this simple recipe to make it at home and enjoy.
Applebee’s Mango Martini
Are you looking for the mind-blowing Applebee’s Mango Martini recipe? Here is the best recipe! You can make these sweet Applebee’s drinks at any time in just a few minutes. The recipe is very simple and its ingredients are available everywhere. So there is nothing to worry about!
- 1 oz of Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz of Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz of captain morgan parrot bay mango rum
- ½ oz of Cointreau orange liqueur
- ½ oz of peach schnapps
- Take a big jar.
- Gradually combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice, Cointreau orange liqueur, peach schnapps, etc ingredients.
- Then pour ice cubes into the jar.
- Shake gently. However, do not give too much shaking as it may ruin the taste of the drinks.
Use cocktail glasses to entertain guests or nicely serve the mango martini Applebees. It will be more interesting and fitting to look at!
These Applebee’s drink recipes do not contain alcohol. As a result, these drinks are quite healthy and free from health risks. You don’t have to worry about making recipes. You can make the recipes comfortably. Whenever you feel the urge to drink, make these nectar recipes at home.
You May Like Also:
Applebee's Mixed Drinks Recipes
Knowing Applebee's mixed drink recipes can help to save some bucks as these drinks cost a lot in any juice bar around the country.
Keywords: Applebee's Mixed Drinks Recipes
Recipe Yield: 1 serving
Calories: 368.9 kcal
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 25M
Total Time: 30M
Recipe Ingredients: Pina Colada Peach Schnapps Blue Curacao Fresh Pineapple Chunk
Recipe Instructions: Combine all the ingredients properly. After that, put the mixture in a wine glass and garnish well for the decoration.