Cheddar Box Cafe is equipped with great recipes of a wide variety. Its journey began in 1996. The journey of this restaurant begins with a promise to satisfy customers. It is currently gaining more popularity.
At lunch, it occupied everyone’s favorite list. Cheddar box cafe recipes are delicious, homemade, outstanding food recipes are awesome in a word. Today we will learn some special recipes from this restaurant!
Cheddar Box Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you want you can enjoy a great taste like a restaurant at home! This Cheddar Box Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is pretty cool. You can watch it ready at home and taste it, I hope you like it.
- 3 c Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c Flour
- 1 c Dark brown sugar
- 1 c Lightly salted butter
- 1 1/2 c Coarsely chopped
- 1 ts Baking soda
- ½ ts Salt
- ¾ c Sugar
- ¾ ts Vanilla
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast pecans [3-5 minutes]
- Carefully mix cream butter, sugar, and vanilla slowly.
- Then add flour, eggs, salt, and baking soda one by one.
- Combine nuts and chocolate chips and stir gently.
- Measure 1/4 cup batter. And mix every ingredient smoothly.
- Then bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Place it in a cool place to cool the cookie sheet. Let it cool for a while.
- When it cools down completely, pour into containers and serve.
Nutrition: Calories per serving 303.
Now you have learned this recipe! So don’t delay. Get the cheddar box cafe yummy recipe ready right away!
Derby Chicken Salad
If you are a food addict or a food lover, you can try this Derby City Chicken Salad. You will need some more time to prepare it. On average you have to spend about four hours to make the recipe.
This will give you a chance to take the light and great test. You can also serve in front of the guests, the guests will be happy. And by satisfying them you will also find peace of mind!
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1 Scallion
- 1 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Grapes
- ½ cup Apples
- ⅓ cup Walnuts
- Salt and Pepper
- First, preheat your oven to 385 degrees.
- Pick two sheets of parchment paper by hand. And pour the meat into a bowl and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Then place the Chicken Breasts on a baking sheet, and continue to bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then cut the scallion into pieces. Cut the apples into small dice. Then take (1/4 cup) walnuts.
- Turn off the oven. And remove the chicken from the oven and let it cool for a while.
- Place the cooked chicken breasts in a large container. And place the stand in the mixer bowl and turn on the mixer.
- Then pour into the pot one by one the nonfat plain greek yogurt, mayonnaise. Then start the mixing process to make the mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Then slowly pour in the apples, grapes, walnuts. And mix nicely using hands or a spoon.
- And leave the bowl in the fridge for four to six hours to enjoy the great taste.
- Lastly, take it out of the fridge and enjoy the soothing taste.
This recipe tastes extremely soothing. But you must refrigerate it for 4 to 6 hours to enjoy the best taste. If you don’t keep it in the fridge, you can’t enjoy its wonderful taste. So keep that in mind!
Hopefully, the above recipes and menu list satisfy your curiosity. In your free time, you can visit Cheddar Box Cafe and enjoy the recipes there. You can also make great food dishes at home by following the recipes above. Then say Hurray and make the recipes and become happy!
You May Like Also: