Wolfgang Johannes Puck, commonly known as Wolfgang Puck is a famous Australian-American chef and restaurateur. He is also an actor. He was born in Australia and moved to the USA at the age of 24. His career had begun exactly from then. Now he is a successful restaurateur who has owned The Wolfgang punk companies that have been encompassed over twenty dining restaurants.
However, he has invented a rice cooker for making cooking rice simple and perfect. Not only that, but his creation is also very popular among this generation to make quick, tasty macaroni, meatloaf, cake, etc. Wolf gang puck rice cooker recipes are worldwide famous to prepare perfect dishes within a short time.
How to use Wolfgang Puck rice cooker?
If you want to make delicious foods with Wolfgang rice cooker, you need to start from the very beginning and you have to know how to use it. I’m going to explain to you the procedure by cooking plain rice.
- First of all, you need to keep your Wolfgang Puck rice cooker on a flat surface then expel the bowl from inside the rice cooker.
- You will find a measuring cup. You should use the cup that accompanies the rice cooker to gauge the measure of rice you need. Try not to use a customary or usual measuring cup; it doesn’t come up the perfection. Wash the rice finely underwater for more than twice.
- Pour your rice in the Wolfgang Puck rice cooker pot. Include water until you arrive at the water line set apart in the rice cooker. This will rely upon the measure of rice you use.
- Keep the pot back in the rice cooker and close the cover. It’s shut when you hear a ticking sound. Plug the rope into the closest outlet. Turn the rice cooker on by using the “Cook” setting.
- When your rice is prepared, you find the rice cooker changing from the “Cook” setting to the “Keep Warm” setting.
- Press the discharge cover button on the handle of the Wolfgang Puck rice cooker to open the pot.
- Turn the rice cooker setting to the “Off” position. Your rice is prepared
- Now, unplug the rice cooker. Expel the rice cooker pot and wash them nicely.
You have to maintain the same ways of using this rice cooker.
Wolf Gang Puck Rice Cooker Recipes
Cooking with wolf gang puck rice cookers or mini rice cookers is always exciting to me. Desserts take time to prepare and it is also time-consuming. But here, we have a solution to this problem with the mini rice cooker. Now, I’m going to share mini rice cooker recipes with you guys. There are plenty of recipes individually out there, thus you have to search a lot for that. Finding a perfect recipe is really boring and sometimes it kills the excitement of your cooking. I’m sharing here my favorite “mini rice cooker donuts pudding” recipe. I hope you enjoy it and have a perfect dish.
- Any kind of donuts (5 pieces)
- 2 large eggs
- One cup of milk
- Melted butter 3 tablespoons
- Smash two pieces of the donuts by hand evenly and place it in the mini rice cooker. It covers almost 1/4th of the rice cooker. Look! How mini it is! So cute.
- Now, take a blender and pour the egg and milk into it. Blend it nicely for a few seconds. You can blend it in another way if you don’t have a blender. Add the egg and one cup of milk into a large bowl and beat it well. This process will take time yet it works.
- Add the butter in the cooker bowl and stir it with a spoon.
- The final step of adding ingredients is to add the egg-milk mixture into the cooker bowl.
- Place the mini bowl into your Wolfgang puck rice cooker. Turn on the switch to continue; it shows red light. It may take about 40 to 50 minutes. You can wait for 5 more minutes. So after 45-60 minutes, your dish is prepared to serve.
TADA! Your doughnut pudding is ready. Decorate this as you like. We are here to help you to enjoy more Wolfgang puck portable rice cooker recipes.
I’ve already told you that I love cooking with mini rice cookers. Another popular rice cooker is the Dash mini rice cooker. Dash mini rice cooker recipes are demandable as well.
The Dash Mini Rice Cooker with Keep Warm innovation is a definitive smaller than expected rice cooker, perfect for single-serving cooking. Simply include water and press cook: your dinner will be prepared in less than 20 minutes! The Keep Warm capacity guarantees that food remains hot, and the removable, nonstick pot makes tidy up simple. This rice cooker is incredible with something other than rice, include quinoa, oats, or pasta, cakes, and so on some quick snacks.
Who doesn’t love cakes! But preparing cakes with a microwave oven or stove is a little bit annoying. Here we have a solution. You can easily make cheesecake in your mini rice cooker. Here’s the recipe.
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Cream cheese about 200 g
- Eggs 2-3 piece
- Pancake mix about 70 g
- Heavy cream about 150 ml
- Egg whites 2
- Melted butter 2 Tbsp
Step 1: Bring a large bowl. Put the cream cheese, egg yolk (I have already separated from eggs), and pancake mix into the bowl. (I’m using the large bowl so that I can whisk it properly)
Step 2: Whisk the mixture using a hand blender. It will take some time; so, beat it until it gets fluffy enough.
Step 3: In another bowl, whisk egg whites. Keep whisking it until it turns like cream. Now, add half cup icing sugar and keep whisking.
Step 4: Now add the heavy cream in the egg white mix and whisk for 5 more minutes.
Step 5: Apply the melted butter in the rice cooker pot. Now in the large bowl place the egg white fluffy mixture into three parts and stir it well.
Step 6: Put the whole cake mixture in the rice cooker pot carefully that it sets smoothly. Wait about 70 minutes so that your cake can be cooked nicely.
These recipes are really easy and quick. It reduces your worry of burning. Here, you can easily enjoy your desired dessert items at home.