Ruby Tuesday is famous for many of it dishes from the menu but the Ruby Tuesday cajun jambalaya pasta recipe has got to be one of the topmost wanted and savored. There are very few people who are not a fan of jambalaya pasta recipes. Those who do not enjoy a hot plate of creamy jambalaya pasta are missing out.
Table of Contents
How to Make Jambalaya Pasta
The delicious chicken and shrimp jambalaya pasta is special because it is aromatic and tastes so different than other conventional mainstream pasta dishes. This recipe has pasta jambalaya with sausage which only adds to the flavor. The broth and tomatoes add a delicious layer in the jambalaya pasta sauce flavor. Here we have the recipe for you to follow through and prepare this dish at home by yourself.
Ingredients That You Will Need Are:
- One pound of fresh linguini pasta
- Two tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- One pound of boneless and skinless chicken breast which are cut into one-inch width of strips
- Six ounces of shrimp, cleaned (no tails, shells or veins must be present on the shrimp)
- Six ounces of sausages (choice of beef or pork is according to individual taste)
- Four ounces of sliced red onions
- Four ounces of sliced bell peppers (red, green and yellow)
- Four ounces of diced roma tomatoes
- Three fourth of a cup of spicy chicken and seafood mixed broth
- Two tablespoons and two teaspoons of cajun spice blend
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- Half a teaspoon of kosher salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- One tablespoon of chopped parsley
Method of Preparing the Ruby Tuesday Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Dish Step by Step:
Step 1: Cook the pasta with a little sprinkle of salt and drain it. Keep it aside.
Step 2: Bring a large sauté pan to medium heat and pour the olive oil.
Step 3: Mix and coat the chicken evenly with the two tablespoons of cajun spice. Once the olive oil heats up, Add and cook the garlic a little bit. Then sauté the chicken on the pan. Cook them till they are half done.
Step 4: Pour in the sliced onions, peppers, the shrimp and sausages into the pan and cook. Stir them as needed.
Step 5: Add in the ground black pepper, kosher salt, and cajun spice. Splash a little water if the spices are too intense.
Step 6: Once the spices are incorporated well into the rest of the mixture, add the tomatoes and broth. Let it cook and simmer until the ingredients are cooked and the water level reduces into a delicious sauce like texture.
Step 7: Mix the pasta and the rest of the cooked ingredients. Serve with chopped parsley sprinkled on top.
This delicious pasta recipe is bound to present to you a great dinner experience. Hopefully, following this recipe will get you the desired results you want and you can enjoy the famous dish at your convenience. The mouth-watering combination of chicken, shrimp, sausages, the cajun and other spices will make a perfect dish to have.