Vitamix Sorbet Recipe
Vitamix blender is a super and productive machine. Bernard’s family operates it. Vitamix is not so expensive compared to the usefulness of it. Once you blend your sorbet or juice with it, it will surely help you identify the perfect one. There are several ways to make your juice perfect. Vitamix sorbet recipe has unique perfection since the machine works very swiftly.
Mango Sorbet with Vitamix
We barely find any person who does not love to taster mango. If it is a mixture of different items, the taste is super. We have heard several times about mango sorbet Vitamix, which makes the process more comfortable than ever. There are several types of mango sorbets. We will show you the perfect one.
Things we must need
- Ice cubes (1½ cup or 195 g)
- Crushed sugar (⅓ cup or 65 gram)
- Mangoes: stripped, pitted, diced (2 pieces)
- Frozen mango (350 g)
Things to do
Put all the items into the Vitamix container given in the list. Cover it.
Turn the Vitamix blender on and increase the speed to high. (Do it slowly since an increase suddenly to high may cause a problem in blending.)
Use the tamper to squeeze the ingredients into the edges. Within 30 seconds, the sound of the machine will change a little.
Now stop the Vitamix machine. Do not over mix. Serve instantly.
Frozen mango recipes
Frozen mango takes a different shape since the cold and icy effect brings a tremendous change compared to its raw flavor. Frozen mangoes recipes are smooth but straightforward. Once you take it into your mouth, you will forget the raw flavor of it. It will fill your mouth with icy and juicy flavor.
- Juiced and zested lemon (1piece)
- Mango juice (1 1/2 cups)
- Sugar (2 cups)
- Water (2 cups)
Prepare the pure sweet liquid (syrup). Take a pan and add water and sugar into the pan. Now boil it with regular stirring. We have to cook to dissolve the sugar after boiling, and it will take a maximum of 5 minutes.
Take away the pan from the heat and leave it for cool to room temperature.
Now mix the lemon juice and relish to the sweet liquid, and stir it well.
Before starting to make the sweet sorbet, be sure of your ice cream container is fully frozen. Because it is more important to do it before you make any such ice cream or sweet sorbet.
Mix the mango juice and simple syrup to the bowl, and now we have to turn on the ice cream maker (continuously stir for about 255 minutes for firming up the sorbet.)
Transfer the bowl to the freezer and make sure they harden the sorbet. (For about 30 minutes). You can serve it either into bowls or cones.
So here we got our homemade sorbet with perfect smoothness. A sweet and aromatic flavor will surround your home and will make you happy.
If you find any dry spots in the frozen mango, it does not mean that the mango is unsafe. Instead, it will only reduce the taste.
We will check some other famous sorbet or juice with Vitamix
Berry Sorbet with Mixed Spices with Vitamix
Vitamix is a perfect blender which has been working for hundreds of years. People around the world take it as their first choice in the blender world. Let us see a different Vitamix sorbet of berry.
Things we must need
Frozen blackberries (1 cup)
Fresh ginger root (1 piece)
Coldwater (½ cup)
Strawberries (1 cup)
Ice cubes (2 cups)
Granulated sugar (½ cup)
Frozen cherries, pitted (2 cups)
Ground cloves (⅛ teaspoon)
Ground nutmeg (¼ teaspoon)
Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
Mint leaves, tightly packed (½ cup)
Frozen blueberries (1 cup)
Frozen raspberries (1 cup)
Ground cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
Ground allspice (⅛ teaspoon)
Ways to make
- Melt frozen berries for 10 to 15 minutes; take it aside.
- Put sugar, ginger, and water into the Vitamix container and cover it.
- Switch Vitamix machine to start. Slowly raise the speed to Variable 8.
- Mix for 10 seconds until ginger is superbly axed. Now stop the machine and remove the cap.
- Add vanilla, allspice, berries, ice cubes, nutmeg, mint, cinnamon, and cloves to the container with the ginger combination and cover the top.
- Increase speed slowly to variable 10, and increase it to high. Here we will use the tamper to press the elements into the blades.
- Within 50 seconds, the sound of the motor will change. Stop the machine, and you should not mix it anymore; otherwise, it will melt. Immediately serve it.
Mango juice mixing with banana will surely present you with a different world of mango juice. Frozen mango chunks recipes are a favorite for many mango lovers around the world. So here is the wonder
- Unsweetened milk of your choice (1/2 cup)
- Frozen mango chunks (1 cup)
- Frozen and large banana (chopped, one-piece)
Ways to prepare
- Mix all the ingredients to Vitamix blender and blend until smooth.
- It tastes best when it is fresh, and you can keep it in the fridge (up to 3 days) in an airtight container.
- You can preserve it for the whole night before you consume it.
Things to remember
If you use frozen banana and frozen mango chunks, your smoothie will be so creamy. But you can also use a mango and a banana.
Unsweetened milk is healthier, so we should use it (it is up to you). If you notice your smoothie is not rightly sweet, it may be that the fruit was not ripening enough.
Use milk depending on the thickness of your juice.
Green Mango Smoothie
We have enjoyed ripe mango juice several times. Now, we will take green mango as our item. It is not only nutritious but aromatic, like a green flavor. So we will see how to make sorbet in a blender, especially Vitamix blender.
Things we need
- Ice (1 x cup)
- Spinach, firmly packed (3 cups)
- Fresh ginger (1 x 1-inch square)
- Pomegranate arils (1/4 cup) and Chopped pineapple (1 cup)
- Coconut, water and flesh (1 piece fresh)
- Ripe mangoes (flesh only, two pieces)
- Fresh parsley (1 bunch)
- Lemon, (peeled, one-piece)
- Water, if you want it thinner
- Start with putting all the items into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and cover the top.
- Turn the machine (Select Variable 1) and speedily increase the speed to 10, then reverse to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required (Blend for 45-60 seconds to make it smooth)
- Now stop the machine. Serve and be happy.
If you are using a regular blender, you may need to add ingredients at a time to ensure it mixes well.
Mango Kale Smoothie
This nutrient-rich mango kale smoothie lifts your resistant system. As we know, it contains antioxidants and vitamins. Those who want to have a diverse kind of mango juice can have this.
- Chopped Kale Leaves (2 cups)
- Honey (2 tbsp.)
- Banana (cut into chunks, 1 Medium)
- Yogurt (½ cup or 125ml)
- Frozen Mango (sliced, 1 cup)
- Milk (1 cup)
Put all the items into a blender and mix until smooth.
Pour into clean glasses. Serve and be happy.
You can substitute milk with any milk of your choice.
Use yogurt unsweetened.
To make it sweeten this smoothie, you can use alternatives. If the smoothie is not sweet enough, you can add extras.
You can use either frozen or fresh mangoes.
Take 2 cups per person for breakfast. This recipe is for serving 4 cups.
You can enjoy the essence of the tropical flavor of mangos. Fruit juice is, of course, a favorite one for everybody. Once you blend it with different things, it will provide a sweet and grand flavor. Vitamix sorbet recipe is of a different type since it blends so smoothly that you must choose it. Again freezing mango brings a diverse taste. Bringing together all the elements makes it exquisite.
Vitamix Sorbet Recipe
Vitamix sorbet recipe has lots of vitamins that help you to deal with hot summer days without getting weak. The article contains some easy recipes to make at home.
Keywords: Vitamix Sorbet Recipe
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
Calories: 20 Calories
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 5M
Total Time: 10M
Recipe Ingredients: Mangoes, Crushed sugar Frozen mango Ice cubes
Recipe Instructions: Put all the items into the vitamix container turn vitamix blender on and increase the speed to high use the tamper to squeeze the ingredients Serve instantly