Sweetie Pie Banana Pudding Recipe
These days, we are busy. We get a little time to think about our health. We depend little on homemade food, but we need food to help us with its natural process and its nutritious quality. Sweetie pie banana pudding recipe is such food. We will see some of the exciting recipes.
Miss Robbie’s Banana Pudding
Miss Robbie is best for his uncompromising attitude in terms of her observance in her restaurant. When she observes any wrong in her restaurant, she gets back the kitchen and runs it; we have got today her special food item, a type of sweetie pie banana pudding. Miss Robbie’s Banana pudding is well known among food lovers. We will top the dish with thrashed cream.
- Fresh bananas (5)
- Vanilla wafers (amount: 12 ounces)
- Prepared vanilla pudding (1 box)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Vanilla flavoring (2 tablespoons)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- One large pot of 16 ounces(Cool Whip)
- First, I will put a cup of sugar in the bowl.
- Then I will add instant pudding.
- Next, mix 1/2 the pot of cool whip.
- Now we have to mix up milk here and have to stir it until it becomes smooth and soft.
- Put vanilla wafers in the bottom of the bowl and add three or four bananas with it.
- Then the layer is 1/2 of the pudding mix.
- Afterward, the next layer is vanilla wafers.
- Next, make a layer of 3 or 4 banana slices.
- Now you have to pour the rest of the pudding blend over it.
- Decorate the upper part of the cool whip (final layer).
- And finally, you get an appealing banana pudding.
- You can enjoy and share the dish with your friends and relatives since it is easy to do. It has considerable food value also. So try this at home and make a joyous moment.
Banana pudding bowl
People from the south have a habit of eating bananas. I enjoyed a pretty dessert cup filled with layers of bananas, soft cookies, pudding, and mashed cream in my childhood. I think there was nothing like a bite of fresh, sweet banana pudding, and it is the same today. For this, I love this simple and delicious pudding.
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of multipurpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 8 ounces vanilla wafers
- 4 large ripe bananas cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Be careful. You do not slice tongue open and pour in a mixing. Now we will take a cup and a half of ice-cold milk and pour it in our condense milk in the mixing bowl and now with a hand mixer combine for about a minute.
- Now we will take 13.4 ounces of vanilla pudding. Now, we will add it to our bowl. Then mix it and blend it for another 2 minutes.
- Now we will take 13.4 ounces of vanilla pudding (must be instant). Now, we will add it to our bowl. Now mix it and blend it for another 2 minutes.
- Now we will pop it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours. We will have 3 cups of heavy whipped cream.
- Now we will fold the cream into the mixing bowl.
- The mix must ensure blending beautifully.
- Now take four to five wipe banana slices.
- Put wafers into a bowl, and then for the next layer, we have to put banana slice and, we will put our mixture on it. It may take me 3 or 4 layers.
- I will put it into the fridge for 4 to 10 hours. Now is the time to serve.
From this hassle-free dish, you will get 302gm calories that will boost up your energy. If you have any want of cholesterol, this dish is essential. It will provide you 80gm and 206gm sodium. It is not the last; you will get fat, protein, carbohydrate, and vitamin from this simple plate. Banana pudding bowl is fresh and a healthy dish. However, you can hoard banana pudding covered with plastic binding. Remember, you can freeze it only for four days for fresh and healthy food.
Southern Banana Pudding Recipe
Banana is popular among the people of southern. If it is a banana dish, they cannot resist their temptation. The sweet pie banana pudding has a mouth-watering power.
Steps to make Custard for the Pudding:
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a big pot.
- Stir your egg yolks (lightly). Then, take a large bowl and beat to combine with milk in it.
- Whisk egg yolk mixture into dry elements in the saucepan, put it on heat.
- Stir until the custard is stiffened, remove from the heat and stir in vanilla extract.
Preparing Banana Pudding:
- Collect vanilla wafers.
- Take the pudding and place 1/3 of the pudding on the wafers and also on bananas.
- Have to do it again, and finish your task with a part of wafers.
The way to make the Meringue Topping:
- Try to use clean beaters and bowl refrigerated for a few moments. Then, beat the egg whites at a very high speed.
- Continue to stir the egg (white part). Make it sure that the sugar has melted, and then include the vanilla essence.
- Sprinkle the meringue on the top of the pudding. Later, you have to spread to the inside shore of the dish so that you can completely shroud the pudding.
- Warm up for 25 minutes for lightly toasted of the meringue. And now, you can serve and enjoy the palatable item.
Paula Deen’s Banana Pudding
Paula Deen is a TV personality. She is an anchor of many cooking programs. Her innovative ideas have made the food lover more joyous and healthy since she mainly cooks natural foods. Today we will see her famous banana pudding.
Things we need:
- 1 (14ounces) can milk (condensed)
- 1 (12ounces) container whipped cream (sweetened)
- 2 bags of cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas (slice it earlier) remember, before you buy bananas, check its quality
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 (5ounces) box prepared French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8ounces) package cream cheese
Things we have to do:
- Put sufficient cookies (1bag) at the lowest of a dish and layer bananas on top.
- Take a bowl, blend the milk and pudding and whisk well. You can use a hand-held electric powered mixer or deliver an ordinary portable mixer. Put together the milk (condensed) and cheese and mix it well. Now, lap the whipped topping into the cream cheese combination. Add the cream cheese smooth mixture to the pudding combination.
- Whisk well till it turns into blended. Tip the aggregate over the cookies and bananas.
- Cover with the last cookies. Freeze it and now bring it out after 4-5 hours, then feel it.
We must be cautious over the food selection. A healthy diet will ensure our longevity, so we shouldn’t compromise on the chart of healthy food. In this case, banana food is preferable. Sweetie pies banana pudding recipe is an easy and nutritious dish for all ages. An important thing, we have to remember that we should take the fruit which has a pile for our safety. Bringing something outside of your home, you must be alert of its cleanliness.
Sweetie Pie Banana Pudding Recipe
Sweetie pie banana pudding recipe is a must to learn in your love to have something fruity in your dessert. We suggest following our article from top to bottom for knowing the pure way of making such a sweet item.
Keywords: Sweetie Pie Banana Pudding Recipe
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
Calories: 302gm calories
Preparation Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 50M
Total Time: 1H
Recipe Ingredients: Put the sugar into the bowl and add instant pudding, mix cool whip Mix milk and have to stir for its smoothness Now put vanilla wafers latter put three to four banana slices Make a layer with pudding Now add vanilla wafers And again, make a layer of banana slices Put the remaining pudding on it and decorate it before you taste
Recipe Instructions: Fresh banana, vanilla wafers vanilla pudding sugar cool whip