Peter Luger steak sauce recipe is a renowned steak sauce recipe. The recipe contains a unique flavor that makes it one of the best ones to enjoy. With this great recipe, you can make your own steak sauce at home.
How to Make Peter Luger Steak Sauce
The peter luger steak sauce ingredients are fairly easy to acquire. You can get them before your dinner plans and make the sauce instantly before even cooking the steak. This recipe will definitely add dimension to your meal.
[wpsm_titlebox title=”” style=”2″]
Peter Luger Steak Sauce Ingredients That You Will Need Are:
- One cup of ketchup
- Two tablespoons and One teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Two tablespoons of distilled white vinegar
- Two tablespoons of mild-flavored molasses
- Two tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- One tablespoon and One teaspoon sugar
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of kosher salt
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of Tabasco hot sauce
Method of Preparing the Peter Luger Sauce Step by Step:
Step 1: In a saucepan, pour the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, molasses, and horseradish and stir.
Step 2: Pour the sugar, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, and tabasco hot sauce. Mix well.
Step 3: Bring the mixture to simmer and make sure the whole mixture dissolves together and combines well to form a thick but gravy-like textured sauce.
Step 3: Cook your steak to your liking and serve with this sauce. Since it is one of the most popular steak sauces, this is going to be a fan favorite at the dinner table.
So here you go, the delicious peter luger recipe for steak sauce. This recipe goes well with beef, pork, or chicken steaks alike. That is the brilliance of this simple yet delicious sauce. You can serve it alongside your choice of steak and mashed potatoes which go really well together.