Table of Contents
How to Make Peter Luger
The peter luger
Steak Sauce Ingredients That You Will Need Are:
- One cup of ketchup
- Two tablespoons and One teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Two tablespoons of distilled white vinegar
- Two tablespoons of mild-flavored molasses
- Two tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- One tablespoon and One teaspoon sugar
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of kosher salt
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of Tabasco hot sauce
Method of Preparing the Peter Luger Sauce Step by Step:
Step 1: In a saucepan, pour the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, molasses, and horseradish and stir.
Step 2: Pour the sugar, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, and tabasco hot sauce. Mix well.
Step 3: Bring the mixture to simmer and make sure the whole mixture dissolves together and combines well to form a thick but gravy-like textured sauce.
Step 3: Cook your
So here you go, the delicious peter luger recipe for