Everyone loves crunchy and lite sweet food dishes. Such types of recipes are perfect for breakfast in the morning or snake in the afternoon. The Panera bread Toffee Nut Cookie recipes are great for saying goodbye to small hungry feelings. Today, we will tell you in detail about some tempting and quick recipes in this blog!
Panera Bread Toffee Nut Cookie
We are all very fond of toffee nut cookies. Guess, you have this awesome recipe on your favorite list. Maybe every time you have enjoyed it greatly, you must have done it from some restaurant or store. What if it could be made at home? Hopefully, it will be better!
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup M&Ms or Smarties
- ½ cup toffee bits
- ⅓ cup plain potato chips, lightly crushed
- ⅓ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Icing sugar [optional]
Take a look at the steps to make the toffee cookies Panera recipe properly.
- Grab all the ingredients at hand and measure nicely.
- Mix the baking soda and flour in the required quantity in a bowl. And place the bowl on the side.
- Mix well butter in a separate container with your hand. In this case, you should use an electric mixer to mix ideally.
- Slowly add sugar and salt to the bowl. Then beat the ingredients for approximately 5 minutes.
- Put butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, potato chips, Skor bits, pecans, toffee nut bars, and M&M’s into the bowl.
- Stir gently with a spoon until everything blends well. Continue blending until everything is integrated.
- Then shape the flour into balls. Make some 2-inch circles perfectly with your hand. And put everything in one big container.
- Then let everything cool in the fridge for around 2 hours to make a Panera toffee nut cookie.
- After two hours remove the bowl from the fridge, and heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the cookies on a foil-lined baking sheet. At this time, make sure that the cookies keep the distance from each other. Do not keep everything very close, keep the distance and keep everything arranged.
- Then bake the cookies for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then stop backing up when cookies turn into golden brown.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool for five to seven minutes. It would be better to allow it to cool until it cools down.
- Lastly, if you like icing sugar, sprinkle it. This will allow you to enjoy a great test.
Enjoy this outstanding Panera bread toffee nut cookie recipe and share the love!
Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies
Now let’s take a look at another pretty Panera cookies recipe. This food item is a very popular choice. Numerous people search for this recipe online. Because this recipe can be made in a relatively simple and convenient way. So read it, and gather another interesting recipe!
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cups M&M’s or a mixture of M&M’s and chocolate chips, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cups all-purpose flour, see note
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, lightly packed, make sure it’s fresh and soft
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your electric oven to 350 degrees. Then line up two baking sheets lined with silicone mats.
- Shake the flour in a medium ball with baking soda and salt.
- Mix the butter and sugar lightly using a mixer. Add egg, vanilla extract properly. Then continue mixing well with the mixer until all are combined. The aroma is reflected when the toffee crunch cookie ingredients mix well.
- Pour the M&M’s / chocolate chips 3/4 cup over the butter. Then keep stirring gently. Leave a small amount, which is then spread with pressure from above.
- Then make some dough smaller than a golf ball. Gently spread the flour with the seat in which you will do the work. Using M&M’s, press severally onto the top of each mound of dough. Sensitive to M&M’s because it will spread during baking.
- Then bake well in the oven for an average time of 8 to 10 minutes. At this time, make sure that the edges of the cookies are smooth. This will create a soft cookie. An additional two minutes can be baked for a crispier cookie. When baking, be sure to keep in mind that you cannot bake cookies for extra time.
- Keep the baking sheets in a cool place for the latest cooling. Then wait until the cookies completely cooled.
Note: Mix Panera candy cookie ingredients properly to make the best cookies. Be aware that the timing of baking depends largely on the flour dough size! In this case, you have to set the time according to the size of the flour dough.
- Potassium: 38mg
- Sugar: 18g
- Vitamin A: 190IU
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 72mg
- Vitamin C: 0.1mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Calories: 190kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
Once you make it and enjoy the yummy taste, you will want to enjoy it again and again. So do not waste your time friends! Enjoy every great moment with your favorite Panera Bread Toffee Nut Cookie Recipes.
Try these recipes, go to the kitchen and make happy feelings for cookie lovers right now. Satisfy yourself and enjoy contentment, Thank You!