The Herdez Pasilla chili is rich in flavor. I can say this with complete confidence. To prepare Herdez Pasilla Chile Sauce Recipes we need a wonderful blend of tomatoes, onion, garlic with chili. Pasilla sauce contains a huge amount of calories along with protein, fat, cholesterol, and carbohydrate.
I don’t know about you but my brain is thinking about some unique and tasty dinner ideas. Here I am going to share some awesome recipes. I am a fan of pasilla sauce recipes. And so I am giving an overview on it now.
Table of Contents
Pasilla Chile Salsa
Have you used this pasilla before? They are frequently used in traditional Mexican sauces. You may know that they have mild heat compared with others. Pasillas are typically longer and thinner. It always tastes a bit earthy and less sweet. So let’s explore Pasilla Chile Sauce to your taste buds.
- 4-5 tomatillos
- 3-4 Pasilla chiles
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup water (plus more if necessary)
- salt to taste
- 1 chipotle in adobo (optional)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (optional)
1.Using a wet paper towel, wipe off any dust on the pasillas.
2.Then you have to roast them in the
3.Pull the husks off and rinse them properly. Then cut the stem out.
4.Roast the tomatillos until they become army green in color.
5.In this step add the chile pieces to a blender. Add some roasted tomatillos, garlic cloves, and water to it. If you want to add more water and combine them well.
6.To balance the earthy flavor you can add a single chipotle and 1 tablespoon adobo sauce. You have to combine them well in a blender.
7.All done! Serve immediately after the preparation. You can also store them in the fridge.
So I am certain that this pasilla chili recipe will be very helpful for you. If you want something different at your dining table then try this recipe now. Don’t miss any single step. Just follow our guidelines mentioned above.
Chile Poblano Cream Soup Mexican Recipe
Mexican recipes are always my favorite. I think it has an earthy, slightly smokey flavor. When Poblano is dried they are called ancho peppers. If you are looking for something different to taste, this recipe will help you.
- 3 oz butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can HERDEZ Poblano peppers
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 cup cream
- 8 oz jack cheese in cubes
- 3 corn tortillas, cut in squares and fried
1.At first fry the onion and then melt the butter.
2.Add the poblano chili and fry them a little.
3.Cool it and blend it with the chicken stock and cilantro.
4.Heat it and season with some garlic salt.
5.All done! Add some cream and serve instantly.
Smoky Pasilla Enchilada Sauce
This smoky, delicious sauce is very perfect with fish, chickens, and pasta. Always I love to create sauces using different chile varieties. You may know dried pasillas makes our recipes incredibly flavorful.
I am certain that this sauce will add an extra smoky flavor to your main food. Mexican cooking sauce is the sauce that I have been using for the last 3 years. But now my brain is thinking about only Smoky Pasilla Enchilada Sauce. I can not forget this recipe. Okay, let’s find out this recipe here.
- about 5 medium-large dried pasilla chiles
- 1 cup cooking liquid (reserved — see recipe instructions)
- ¾ cup vegetable stock
- 4 small garlic cloves, peeled, stems and roots removed
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Take a medium-size saucepan and place the dried chile in it. Add water and cover them.
2.You have to boil the water at optimum temperature. Cover your pot and remove it from heat.
3.Let the chili hydrate in the hot water.
4.Take 1 cup of water from the pot and put it on a blender.
5.The chilies should be removed from the pot. Gently remove the seeds.
6.All done! Then add the stock, garlic, cumin, sugar, and salt.
7.Finally, pour the sauce into a storage container. You have to keep it in a refrigerator. Enjoy the recipe now.
Mexican Red Chili Sauce
In researching this recipe I found many ways to prepare this chili sauce. We all know the pasilla recipe is the best. But have you ever tried Mexican Chilli Sauce?
If you don’t.Try this today. You can create a sauce with a fantastic taste. Even dried chili is inexpensive and is easy to store.
- 3 dried Ancho (sometimes called pasilla in the US)Water
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 black peppercorns, crushed
- A pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, more to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the chilies and open them. Then remove stem and seed.
- Heat the chilies on a large skillet on medium heat.
- Soften the chilies. Bear in mind that you have to use hot water for this purpose.
- Add some garlic to it. Then add other seasoning and water.
- Finally, strain them with a sieve into a skillet.
- All done! Remove it from heat and pour it into a glass jar.
These herdez cooking sauce recipes can ensure a heavenly flavor in every bite. Some awesome tasty sauces I have discussed here can add extra flavor to your dishes. So without any further delay make them all at your home.
You May Like Also: